How Does Building An Online Business Work?
Category : Vol. 1 Home Based Business Opportunities
Putting the Pieces Together
How To Build An Online Business
Online Entrepreneur Guide (OEG) Vol. 1
Building Your Online Business requires just a few basic steps. These steps will be explained down below. These are the building blocks to get started.
As you can see in the puzzle, there are a few things to get an understanding of to build an online business. Explained here are things you will be learning in more detail if you decide to sign-up for a free trial period at Wealthy Affiliate
The topics covered on this page explain the pieces of the puzzle, at a high level, for what is needed to build a successful online business. A Website is in the center and the outer edges are the things needed for building YOUR Website.
If you wish to focus on just one topic, feel free to click on any blue text you see, these are known as links to the posts represented. If you have questions specific to a section, feel free to leave a comment on the post. If you wish to leave a more generic comment or ask a question about all of the posts, you can do so by scrolling to the bottom of this page.
These elements are the very basics of the foundation necessary for building a website. The terms may seem a bit confusing and even in some cases overwhelming.
These feelings are not unusual, rest assured you are not alone. The varying degrees to which a person becomes confused and/or overwhelmed depends on a few factors. Most of these can be directly associated with Age, further expanded upon in For All Generations:
** Not In Any Particular Order **
- Unfamiliar With Current Technologies
- Unfamiliar With All The New Terms Specific To An Online Business
- Fear of Online Exposure
- Difficulty With Self Learning
- Concern Of Breaking Things In The Software
- I Don’t Know What I Don’t Know, How Can I Ask My Questions?
- Financial Pressures
- I Have Done All Of This Work, Why Am I Not Seeing Certain Results?
- Realizing, I Have Done This Before, I Know I Have, But Now I Have No Idea Where To Go Back To In Order To Do It Again
- Wanting To Be Right Instead Of Being Teachable
- Expecting/Hoping For Results Right Away
- Different Ways We Communicate With Each Other Online
- Finding It Difficult To Communicate Primarily In Writing
- Getting Stuck and/or Impatient When Answers To Questions Are Not Instantaneous
- How Closely The Person Follows The Training Here At Wealthy Affiliate
- Not Following The WA Training And Doing All Of The Action Items Associated With Each Of The Lessons
- Forgetting To Give Ourselves A Big Woo Woo Pat On The Back When We Have Struggled To Figure Something Out And We Do It! (I myself have gotten into the habit of doing a fist pump in the air and actually saying Woo Woo to myself, my roommates look at me funny at times, who cares)
- Getting Distracted Easily.
- Fear Of Social Media
I was amazed with the World Class Training here at Wealthy Affiliate in part because breaks are actually built directly into the training in an attempt to alleviate people from getting overwhelmed.
Lesson 5 of 10, for pretty much all of the Wealthy Affiliate Courses. have within the task list to take a break, several days worth of a break as a matter of fact. I myself must confess, I did not take the recommended breaks. Did You? (no need to answer to anyone except yourself).
I truly believe the 7/24 Chat, Private Messaging, Training, and Questions framework allow for WA people to reduce the information overload we all sometimes feel.
Feel free to add to the comments below, additional things causing you to be confused or overwhelmed.
Leave a Reply